Sunday, December 13, 2015

Free Christmas Chart

Good grief, no posts for ages and then two in two days.

In my last post I suggested hosting a Christmas card exchange for 2016, a card and a little hand made ornament using any craft at all.

I've had a few queries.  If we get lots of people, then I will break them up into teams: if we only get a few, then we will all post to each other.

My DH and DS stayed at my inlaws last night so I could get on with some work. I'm pleased to say that not only have I finished all 12 of the Holmsey's Hymms Christmas Ornaments but I also finished the free chart which will be offered here and on fb for Christmas week.

My January sales will begin on January 1st.  Novel idea yes?  A January sale which actually starts in January.  This is so I can have Christmas week off with my family.  I've worked so hard this  year and I deserve a week off!

Well, with DH out of the way, all my jobs are done; the dinner is prepared for when they all come back and I've had time to have a little play.

Enjoy!  Just click on the picture for the chart!

Joy Christmas Chart Freebie

5 comments:

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website