Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Busy week: lots to share

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for your comments on the baby cardigan.  We have a due date for the baby and yes, I am a nervous wreck.  It is not good that I'm in a completely different country as my daughter but her partner is very good and she is being well looked after.

So I'm keeping busy. Last week was soo hectic.  I think I'm getting on top of it all now though.

The weather here has been beautiful so I had two small outings.

Firstl, I went to visit a friend near Dublin.  I fell in love with her furbabies.  I don't know if you remember but when I stopped the chemo, I loaned a horse, a gorgeous cob, but sadly, my head just wasn't in the right place for it.  Jaimie was lovely but I was still in shock I think, and didn't want to risk my life on a horse, near a horse or have anything to do, yes, with a horse.  Jamie's owner was very understanding and so home he went.

Which is bizaar because I've always been a huge horse lover.   As you can see from the photos, my head is in a much healthier place now and I have gone back to being horse mad.




Meet Socks!

And Sock's companions who didn't want to be left out!




 And of course, I can't miss out the feather friends!


I had a lovely day crocheting with Mona and can't wait to visit again!

My next trip was a few hours out with hubby to Lough Key, in Boyle (Moone Boy town).

I was two feet away from this swan and it just wasn't bothered at all.




And of course we had to visit the Marian Shrine, which is made completely from wood.  Beautiful isn't it?
On the home front, our pond had lots of frogspawn which have actually started to hatch. I had to include a piccie of hubby and Titan...they say humans chose dogs who are like them..I guess this proves it!



Work wise I have lots going on, but I can't share very much of it until the newsletter comes on March 31st.  Let's just say Holmsey is very, very happy and even Fergus, who has been feeling a little left out, is smiling.

There is a new release for Holmsey, as well as the YOTH April, which will be revealed in the newsletter.  I can share the new Holmsey ornie though!



To get the newsletter, you need to sign up at the website.  We have an RAK everymonth as well which is revealed in the newsletter so feel free to join in!

I'm hoping to have a new crochet finish to show you soon...I am loving it.  So much easier than knitting and far more forgiving!

Well, that's enough for now.  Thank you for popping by.  It is always much appreciated!


10 comments:

  1. I love the new Spring Holmesy and your photos are gorgeous, especially those funny donkeys hanging over the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new Spring design! I adore Horses too :) Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design. Sounds like you had some fun outings.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day out you had with the horses and donkeys
    I think you're right about humans and dogs!!
    Happy Spring!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet design..sound like fun time you had
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your pictures are fantastic! Love them. :)
    Spring Holmsey is truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your latest design, Spring Holmsey is just so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring time photo's ...for me it's lovely to see the outside!! And it's looks wonderful right now!!
    Wow!! Your new design, Holmsey is really enjoying the spring air!! Look at him jump!! Brilliant!!
    Take care :)
    Happy stitching :)

    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I've been going through you posts and love the warm and cozy feeling I have while visiting. I am your newest follower.
    Happy to meet you!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to have time with your crafting friend and time with the animals too amongst the business of being a designer.
    love and {hugs} xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website