Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday's Winner!

Happy Saturday.  If you have donated to my fundraiser, you will find you numbers on the page tagged on the top.  You will also find the prizes.  Yesterday's winner chose the rag quilt: so today's winner, you get to chose from the prizes that are left.  Once you have chose please email me with your details.  Again, you are not expected to pay postage but if you wanted to make a little donation, my paypal address is stitcheranon@yahoo.co.uk.  I still need to work on how to get the whole Random Number thingy over. Sorry.

Congratulations M J M



Enter a lower limit:  1
Enter an upper limit: 502

   

Random Number: 237 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website