Sunday, September 1, 2013

Boo-tiful in Black

I gave my new chart from the Pretty Maids in a Row series to people who were interested in stitching it on my yahoo stitching groups.

Elaine sent me a picture of her finish...wow, she was quick of the mark.  I haven't even finished stitching my own yet.  She has finished it beautifully.  I think I may have to ask her nicely if I can use it for the front of the chart when I market it.

I am really looking forwards to seeing how the other ladies stitch and finish theirs!

I have worked out the new programme and can now do charts in DMC (cus I want to keep it affordable) and in Weeks Dye Works threads.  I just have to transfer all my charts over and hopefully the website will be up and about next week!

I felt people with ginger/red/auborn hair are very much under represented in cross stitch, so this chart also adds a little balance.  Where would we be without a little Amy Pond attitude!



8 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting, can't wait to see it up and running

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to seeing the new website. It was great fun to stitch Mrs Boo and you are welcome to use the pic anyway you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Hurra for the read head people!! Yep, I'm one of them!! :D
    Beautiful & neat finish. This is one of my favourite chart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to your friend on her lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have a huge garden to get so many potatoes from it! Love your new design! Very very nice sentiment! As usual, I am catching up! Don't know how this keeps snowballing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website