Monday, July 30, 2012

A Gift...

This has to be a quickie as I have to feed the kids and then phone the hospital and then drive to Galway and tomorrow I have my surgery. 

I've been busy painting and I have started my embroidery ledger (more details next post) and I am so loving life at the  moment...surgery or no surgery.

I have a huge thank you to say to Kath...look at what arrived in the post this morning: talk about perfect timing!

It is a beautiful finish and I love it.  Thank you so much Kath: I was very touched to received such a wonderful gift xxxx
Paintings etc will now be on my painting page (original I know haha) lol. 

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Safe journey and hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well with your surgery
    Beautiful gift
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for the surgery tomorrow. May you recover from it quickly. Love the gift and hope it brings you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much love,I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending healing thoughts your way. Xxx
    Beautiful gift from Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the very best, hope you get over your op very quickly and all is well.
    Love your gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website