Monday, April 16, 2012

Cards For Ellie

Very recently I came across a lovely lady whose cousin has a very rare condition.  She is a lovely little girl called Ellie and Ellie is currently undergoing 18 months of chemotherapy.  Yes, you read right: 18 months.

Ellie has to have this treatment to try and save her sight.  I will not go into all the details because Ellie's mum has explained it so much better than I ever could, on Ellie's Blog.

Cards for Ellie.

http://cardsforellie.blogspot.com/

Ellie and her family are not looking for funds or help of that nature. Rather they are hoping that lovely people from all around the world can follow Ellie's journey on her blog and send her a card for her to receive in the post.  Such a simple, easy thing.  You can include a small gift if you wish but it is the card (and the stamp lol) which Ellie can look forwards to opening and collecting.

Please, please take a look at Ellie's blog.  Her details are on the first post of the blog. 

I have not been asked to do this but I know how wonderful and kind my blogging friends are.  How arty and crafty and I just know that some of you will take a few minutes of your busy lives to send Ellie a Card.

The whole family is having a hard time at the mo but I won't go into details...a card though can bring a smile and smiles as we know are highly contagious.

Could you please leave a comment though if you are intending to send a card so I can let her cousin know and if Ellie is in hospital, we can make sure someone is there for the postman!

Also, whilst I understand there is so much need out there, it would be appreciated if you could put these details on your blog somewhere. 

And THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website