Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Challenges, challenges and more challenges

There is nothing like a life threatening disease to make you want to get off your tushie and do what you can  as much as you can!

Challenge One: Brand new papillon-creations SAL..specialty stitches!!!
 Challenge Two:



Looking forwards to this one: can't wait to find out what colour my partner has chosen: and more exciting, who my partner is lol.

Challenge Three...well read for yourself.  My new blog, http://wigandprayer.blogspot.com/.   The blog is called On a Wig and a Prayer...my hubby being smart lol.  This is quite a big challenge so all, and I mean ALL support is very much appreciated xx
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website