Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Crafting 2 :Health Nil


Missing in action again. Sorry.  I spent a week at my daughter's and then she and Missy Moo came back with me for a week.  Toddlers are wonderful but exhausting!

Unfortunately my health is now deteriorating now and it looks like the cancer has spread.  I will find out for sure on Tuesday.  If it is then I will be back on chemo and hopefully, hopefully, I will still respond to it.  I am so desperate to get to live until June, to see my youngest son reach 18.  I never wanted anything this bad.  To see my youngest become a man; that is all I want. And yet I feel greedy asking for this extra time.  Cancer sucks.  

Anyway, on with some positive news.  Do you remember Evergreen Angel Mistletoe?




 I finished Everygreen Angel Ivy today.  My photo skills suck. I will try to get a better photo tomorrow morning for sales through Lakeside Needlecraft.





I also had some crochet finishes; some I can't show you because they were part of the workshop I taught.  The final one is this Saturday so I can show you after that.

I made my granddaughter a sleeved, hooded poncho. I'm not entirely sure I attached the hood right but it looks ok when it's on.




As you can see, she is really pleased with it!

Right, onwards and upwards.  Evergreen Angel Holly next!

TTFN

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your granddaughter is beautiful and precious!! Love the hooded poncho. I am praying for you Gaynor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry of the cancer news. I will keep you in my thoughts. You can do this....you are not greedy! Do not think that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your granddaughter is just precious. I like the hooded poncho you created for you. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, Gaynor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers coming your way everyday. May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughter is gorgeous! Tobs of character. I sincerely hope and pray you make it to June, I keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poncho & your granddaughter is beautiful such a joy. I'll remember you in my prayers & light a candle for you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may sound greedy, but WTH... I want YOU to live long past June...maybe to see your Granddaughter turn 18! Love the hooded poncho you made for her! You are so multi-talented! You are always in my thoughts and heart! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a ray of sunshine your granddaugher must be, such a beautiful smile she has.
    You are in my thoughts a lot, and i'll be sending positive vibes on Tuesday for some good news for you, I wont forget that day as I too have hospital apt with the consultant.
    much love and {{caring hugs}} xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter and granddaughter - she really seemed to like the awesome poncho you made for her! Sending some positive thoughts for your chemo, appointment and June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely poncho and your greatdaughter looks so happy to wear it. Very inspiring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing greedy about wanting to live, Gaynor--I hope and pray you get to see your son turn 18 and well-beyond. New drugs and miracles are coming out all the time...

    Loved seeing your darling granddaughter with her new poncho--sheer happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gaynor, continued prayers for you.
    Ivy looks great and the poncho you made for your granddaughter is amazing! She is adorable, it looks great on her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website