Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Wonderful Surprise!

I know, two posts in one week...what on Earth is going on lol. Well, I've just arrived home after an amazing week visiting my daughter and granddaughter and found this waiting for me!



The first Holmsey book has been converted into a colouring book as well as a story book!!  I didn't even know this was being released yet!

Paula has done an amazing job on the illustrations. Remember, they are 3-d originally so this has to be converted into 2-d.  It looks amazing.  Well done Paula! And of course, they are available  from Bear Tails Illustrations xx

http://beartailsillustration.uk/

11 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great visit and are home safe. The coloring book is a wonderful idea and looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful book and happy that you enjoyed your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to come back to after your trip away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How excited you must have been to see your work as a coloring book! I'm sure it will be enjoyed by many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only books, but colouring books, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise! It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Holmseys stories are perfect for colouring books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a nice visit, and what a beautiful surprise x

    ReplyDelete

  9. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website