Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Sunday

I'm sorry about the intermittant posting.  I'm feeling a bit better.  Been off the painkillers for two days now but now and then you get a twinge and it reminds you and I admit it, I have been very aware that something is not right.  I wish more than anything I could just forget about health for a few days.  Ah well.  Distraction techniques it is then lol

Lets bring some happy to the show!

Our last winner, Christine has clamed  her prize.  She chose a gorgeous chart donated by Shannon of Lasting Allure fame.  Thank you so much Shannon for you wonderful donation, and of course to Christine for your lovely donation.



I'll add the new winners at the end of the post that is ok with you guys!

So what is new. Well if you look at my top right side bar you will see I'm joining in with a new block of the month. I want to make a quilt for my grandchild (when he or she gets here).  Before I can start though, I've cleared out my craft room and am decorating it as we speak..ready to get it look nice and efficient.  How exciting!

I'm running lots of special offers on charts, fabrics and offering lots of competitions because I need to make 'happy' and well tis nearly the season of goodwill!  These will all take place on my fb page . Feel free to pop over and join in xx

I bit the bullet and laced my Ghosts from the Christmas Carol.  What do you think?

I am so pleased with how these came out.  I got a real sense of achievement....makes you wonder how my head works though hey?

Right, let's move on with the draw.  The winner of today's draw is........233
Congratulations. Just check on the prize tab at the top of the blog and pm me your prize choice.  Whilst postage is not expected, a donation to my paypal account www.stitchersanon.com would be helpful xxx  Ah, lets have two: Number 4.  So number 4 and number 233 please let me know what you would like and thank you so much for contributing to such a good cause.


Enter a lower limit:  1
Enter an upper limit:  502

   

Random Number:     4

Enter a lower limit:   1
Enter an upper limit:   502

   

Random Number:     233

7 comments:

  1. They look amazing, well done. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to read that you are feeling somewhat better.
    Those ghosts look gorgeous, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. Your framed pieces turned out great. You did a fantastic job of framing them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners :)
    Oooh your designs are wonderful and look ah so awesome together completed.
    Brilliant... just brilliant :)
    Pleased your feeling a little better.. take it easy.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I love the gingerbread house chart! So pretty.
    Your framed samplers are wonderful.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stuff going on here has stopped my blog reading, so having a catch up.... so pleased you are feeling a little better.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your quilt develop.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website