Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe SAL

I have been a bad, bad, neglectful blog host.

The Lets Stitch SAL  was a great success and thanks to two wonderful ladies I realised there was still interest in the blog so lets go for it. 
We are now going to have a Victoria Motto Sampler Shoppe SAL.  You can chose any VMSS chart to do.  I have chosen 'I have time to spare, said the Hare' as I want it for my March Needlework Masters Page.  Every March we get lots of hares in the back field.

If you want to join in, please chose a chart and let us know which one you want to do.  If you want to join in just leave a message and I will add you to the blog....as soon as I remember how to.  It has been a long time ;-(
Any hints much appreciated rofl
You will find us over at 2013 SAL blog xx


4 comments:

  1. Cute design!
    To add people to a group blog, you go into Settings, in the part labelled Blog Authors there is an option to add authors. Insert the new person's email address in here. They will receive an email from Blogger which they must accept in order to be able to post.
    There is a limit of 100 bloggers per blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website