Monday, December 3, 2012

Exchange Received and Nov WIPopocalypse

Wow..another post so soon.  I have my four seasonal exhange partners so I am happy.  I have found charts for two of them and will be starting them soon.  best to utilise the stitching bug while it is there lol.

On my WIP front, I have not got much further on anything. This is my new start.





I am going to pick this up in about two mins and do some more on it.

Lanybleu has received my exhange gifts and tree ornie.

It is a freebie from My Big Toe Designs.  I love that some designers offer free charts.  I had never heard of Big Toe before I did a random search for free xmas charts for my Irish group's chart challenge.  Now I have.  It is worth designers using freebies as a carrot on a stick as it gives us a chance to see what their designs are like and then buy from them.  Will I be buying from these guys?  Of course lol.  So win-win. 
So without any more ado...here is the one I stitched for Elaine.


I slightly altered the design and it is backed on Navy felt which is in turn backed on white felt with gold tinsley bits in it and I used some of my felty trim which I bought from Motto Sampler Shoppe in the summer.  Everyone who took part in the challenge had the same chart but we could stitch and finish it as we wished.  I am always thrilled by the results and the variety which is produced by some very talented ladies.

And a reminder of the one Elaine stitched for me




Beautiful.

Well, stitching is awaiting so ' I shall do as the French do and say Au Revoir' (guess what I was watching last night lol).

Happy needles!

9 comments:

  1. Both are looking so cute..
    Lots of love for you
    Happy stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornaments. Your new start looks interesting. What is it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how everyone can do the same thing, but they can look so completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful exchange ornaments! I love stitching ornaments, it's the finishing that I can't stand! Nice progress on your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on your new start.
    I love the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of the ornament finishes! I'm excited to be exchanging with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super exchange ornaments. I do love to see different fabric and colour ways with the same design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome ornaments! Love SNOW! http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website