Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3. Come up with 11 new questions
4. Tag 11 people and link to them in your post
5. Let them know you tagged them so they can answer the new questions
But I have to confess I can't chose 11 people...I have a lot of followers and would feel bad for missing out someone so what I would like you to do is consider yourself tagged and look at my new questions..and answer them. I dare you rofl...try to be honest now!
Thank you McKenna, my mojo is back..and for the rest of you, McKenna C is having a cute giveaway...pop over and have a look xxx
- What time of day do you prefer to stitch? Anytime, but preferably whenever there is a good film on to watch while I stitch.
- Three favorite colors? Green, Aqua/turqoise, blue
- Do you have a sweet tooth? Sadly yes
- Do you stitch for charity? Not at the moment but I have stitched squares for quilts for sick babies in the past
- Aida, Linen, or Evenweave? I am never too sure of the difference between linen and evenweave (????) but I assume I stitch on both of these. Aida has its place as well though but at the moment all my stitching seems to be on linen/evenweave.
- What month is your birthday in? May
- Do you like to cook? I love to cook
- How long have you been blogging? Not sure...3-4 years I think
- Who taught you to cross stitch? No one..just decided to give it a go
- Favorite flower? In a vase = lillies, to stitch and enjoy = daisies
- Have you ever soiled the cloth you're stitching on? There is a very good reason why I hardly ever use hand dyed threads..
So, here are my questions for you.
- What has been your most imaginative excuse for buying an item of stash?
- Do you hide the fact you have bought stash from loved ones?
- What is your favourite finish to date?
- What is your least favourite?
- What would your favourite three course dinner consist of?
- Hand dyed threads or DMC/Anchor..what is your favourite?
- What is your favourite designer?
- Chocolate or stitching? Which would you take to a Desert Island?
- Which do you prefer? Stitching alone or in a group.
- What item of stash would be number one on your wish list at this moment in time?
- French Knots or beads?
I hope you enjoy these questions...leave a comment and let me know you have answered them
And thank you