Sunday, January 15, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness: My gift to you.

My first Gifted Gorgeous post for 2017.  Hopefully the first of many!  Gifted Gorgeousness is a wonderful SAL where we can post anything we have gifted or been gifted.  It's hosted by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching.  Thank you Jo for doing such an amazing job!

I'm working on several things at the moment but wanted to stitch something just for me.  What to do though?  I had a thought and came up with .....frogs.

I really wanted to do something with frogs.  Something, anything with frogs.  I'm not sure why but there you go.  Frogs it had to be!   I came up with this little fun design. Do you like it?  I hope so because I'm offering the chart here as a gift.   A little something, from me to you.  A gift for Gifted Gorgeousness!

Happy Croakmas!

Just click on the title to be taken to the pdf.



16 comments:

  1. You are always so very kind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Gaynor, this is such a cute and funny stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making your gift of gorgeousness a present for all of us! I've already printed it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Well done on linking up on time too LOL.
    Love the little gift, that's the advantage of being a designer. Any month that you don't have anything to share you just whip up a little gift for us all!
    Do you mind if I share the picture on the Christmas Ornie SAL Blog? I am sure they will love him too and this month the theme is Christmas Trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Jo. I'm not precious rofl. I hope the frogs stay within their design and aren't naughty!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much. Your designs are always so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much--a really cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frogs are normally a bad thing for stitching, but these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... such a cute idea! Especially for us stitchers--thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful design, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website