Thursday, October 1, 2015

A stitch in time...with very little time!

Evening all...just a quickie with a rotation update.  And I would like to thank you all for the comments you left for Cathey's chart.  I hope some of you will stitch it and enjoy doing so.  It's nice to be able to give something back.

Right, rotation.
 So far it seems to be working. I lost a lot of stitching time last week stitching up this freebie (see my last post or website if you want it). And no, still havent managed to get a decent photo..this was stitched on cream evenweave..honest guv!



 This was my rotation piece for week one.


And this is what I did.


Not a lot but more than I've managed over the last two years!  It's stitched on sand evenweave which goes to show how bad I am at taking photos.

I'm working on this one this week.


I'm not sure how much I'll get done because it's a really busy week with anniversarys and birthdays and sunshine..yes, we have had two days with a couple of hours of warm sunshine in the afternoon and there's no way I'm going to waste it so I've been walking.  It doesnt' last long before this rolls in!



Holmsey October's been released and November and December have been printed ready for the November release. That's it as far as my part is concerned.  All done.  You would think I would be sick to death of Holmsey Hare and Hare positions.  I'll admit that at times I felt like I could publish a book, the Hare Karma Sutra, with all the different positions I was having to come up with..(only without the sex of course..Holmsey is a perfect gentleman at all times)....but now he is all done, I feel kind of sad.  Very sad in fact.

October finds him enjoying the last of the harebells which are beginning to fade and some lovely endive which is just coming into bloom.  Perfect for some autumnal colour and for Holmsey to have  a sneaky nibble.


Happy stitching everyone!

9 comments:

  1. love the progress ... one stitch done today is one less to do tomorrow ... we have had oodles of fog these last few days some real peasoupers ..... love the holmsey charts ... hope you manage to fit everything in ... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on both pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice progress on your WIPs - good for you that your rotation still works. And another lovely Holmsey. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I am impressed. You have accomplished a LOT. What gorgeous pieces you are stitching up, just for you! :)
    Holmsey is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely progress on both pieces, and two new designs to boot! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress!
    October is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to read you are able to stitch on some much loved pieces as well as little Holmsey, this ones cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fog reminds me of my birthplace, San Francisco... fog city!! And living four blocks from the Pacific definitely was gloomy most of the time! Love the east coast! You have made some stitching progress... that is something, considering all else that you do! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website