Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happiness is still ....

Happiness is still being madly in love with my grandaughter, four weeks old here.

Discussing the UK election

Smiling as she has a kick about and granny reads to her...my book but she didn't seem to mind!

Recovering from her third bath from Granny...you can see some 'almost' stitching next to me.  There was lots of 'almost' stitching, and even more cuddles!
 Happiness is getting home safely (though now I am home I miss my daughter soooo much and of course baby Allysia) and finishing the 'almost' stitching. 

I asked people on Holmsey's facebook page what they would like to see and someone suggested a Biscornu...so here is Holmsey's Biscornu!  All finished and looking perty!






Stitched in DMC on Jazlyn Antique white.

Happiness is being blessed to have such close relationships with all three of my children.  I'm so proud of them all.

Right..enough soppyness...time for some stitching!

20 comments:

  1. How sweet! Both you, the baby and the biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Love the pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a sweetie! And your biscornu is beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photos, there is nothing quite so nice as being a grandma :)
    She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of and the little one.
    lovely biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is a little cutie your granddaughter. Are they coming to visit you soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such love between a grandmother and her granddaughter--you are both very blessed!! And the biscornu is so pretty in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful photos of you and your grand-daughter. Lovely Biscornu! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the biscornu, so different coming from you! Love it :)
    Sweet little grandchild too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable granddaughter! How precious to have some time with her as a newborn.

    The Holmsey biscornu is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely pictures of your granddaughter.
    You created a very nice biscornu. Holmsey will be pleased, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little one! Lovely stitching as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos of you and your granddaughter. She's a sweetie! I really like the blue and brown together in your biscornu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely biscornu! What sweet photos of you and your granddaughter! Thank you for sharing!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your darling grand daughter. She is absolutely precious! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pics! Love the biscornu design :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is gorgeous. Well worth missing a bit of sewing.

    Hope you didn't use any bad language about that election!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New babies bring families so close together. I love the pic of Allysia smiling, she obviously loves the sound of your voice reading to her.
    Happy times ahead ... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are SO in love with that baby!! The pictures clearly show that... :) Meanwhile, I love your biscornu--nicely done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website