Monday, November 24, 2014

More Winners

Ok, sorry am dropping many balls at the moment.

I keep writing down who has won what and then I lose it.  No  idea what is going on at the moment with my head...I do know it involves an even worse jelly brain than usual.

Everyone who has won to date: Your parcels are wrapped (badly, another story), and ready to send and I will post Wednesday.  I have contacted people who are donating gifts which have been chosen so that is all done.  I used to work in retail and I have the infamous distinction of being the only person removed from wrapping at christmas.  I hate it: I am rubbish at it.  Sorry.

Ok

Next numbers

Five again, I need this over before I go into hospital.

392
344
246
60
174

I will have some new releases to show you soon.  Winners please contact me with your first, second and third choice, and thank you so much for your support..and patience with my jelly brain.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners :)
    Oh.. sorry to hear that you are going into hospital... sending get well wishes and a happy friendly smile wishing you a speedy recovery :)
    smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to more winners
    {{big hugs}} xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website