Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday's Winner

Hi everyone,

I'm glad you had a giggle at the comment.  No idea why he put it on my blog but there you go.  It kept us entertained. Yesterday's winner chose Angela's mum's (June) lovely pink scarf as her prize.  Please don't worry if you don't win in the draw...everyone will have the choice of a free chart from me (now there's a threat rofl).



On a different note, I am looking into starting a DMC thread club for next  year. People will pay monthly and every quarter (or maybe even monthly) they will receive DMC threads with the aim of having the full collection by the end of the year.

I will be doing this at total cost: not a bean with I make, and p and p will whatever the post office charges.  I'm waiting to hear back from DMC (whom I am hoping will do the maths for me).  Why am I doing this? Because I am sick of being ripped off for thread prices and then ripped off again for postage. Pure and simple.  I will let you know more details later.

Now, on with today's winner:  Again, if you can help with postage, feel free.  stitcheranon@yahoo.com is the paypal ref.  Also..................mmm can't remember what I was going to say.  Ah well, I can put it up tomorrow if I remember ;-)

Good luck xx

Enter a lower limit:   1
Enter an upper limit:   502

   

Random Number:   61

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty scarf now gone to a lovely new home :)
    Ooh yes a thread club... fantastic idea! I am oooh so very interested! And oooh are you doing a fabric club too?
    Love what your doing... so nice and kind of you to do this :)
    Yes another winner!!! Well done no.61 :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how I feel about DMC thread now!!! I have just placed an order with Cross Stitch Heaven where the skein was 39p instead of 90p at Hobby Craft... So if you sell them too and I haven't finished my collection by then, I will definitely get in touch with you :)
    Congrats to lucky number 61!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower here. Found you through Gracie at Needles Pins and Dragonflies. Such a lucky winner to have that beautiful scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website