Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bon Voyage

 I am going to England a day earlier than originally planned....Be good while I'm gone and if you can't be good, don't get caught xxxxx

People who have donated, I will add your names to the prize list when I get back and don't forget to email me for your hope chart (stitcheranon@yahoo.co.uk).

 I 'm not sure if I will be able to access the internet when I am in England, or if I will have the opportunity but will send them all out when I get back. Thank you xxx

Don't forget, a one euro donation here   will get you a draw to prizes which can be seen in my top bar and of course the chart and instructions for making this:  We are nearly at the 350 mark.  It would be wonderful to reach it by the end of the week.


Have a great week xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time dear..
    Thinking of you so much
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website