Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Fun - Raising Finish

Good grief...all these posts.  What am I up to???  Well the creative juices are running well and I had a flash of inspiration a few days ago triggered by a comment by a fellow blogger (Thank you Sharon).

The fund raising is going well: we have raised 85.00 euros but I'm being a bit ambitious and want to raise 500.  There are lots of lovely prizes in the draw page as well but I want to offer something a bit more special just for us stitchers.

So I have designed a chart called HOPE which comes with instructions so you can make it into a needle roll.  It is charted in DMC but of course you can play with it, add beads, add metalics or even change colours if you with.

Rosy Hope, Julie's donated knitted bunny did a fine job of modelling my new finish!





I am offering this chart to anyone who donates one euro: yes, just one euro to my Just Give Page.  If you donate (or have donated) please email me at stitcheranon@yahoo.co.uk and I will email the chart and instructions out to you.    We have until the 30th October to raise 500 euros (my target) and we have raised 85 already so that is wonderful. 

Thank you xx

Oh and don't forget my giveaway.  See the earlier post.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Aww she is so sweet
    I love your sweetness so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea, chart and needleroll finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Miss Rosy Hope must be having a fun time with you, she seems to be mislaid her ribbon around her neck lol.

    Good luck in the fund raising. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website