Sunday, December 9, 2012

What Next?

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all doing well.  This is a busy time of the year and even though there are lots of things I should be doing, I don't seem to be able to settle to any one thing.  I have this amazing love of all things crafty anr want to do them all but there just aren't enough hours in the day so I spend more time thinking about what I want to do than I do actually doing it!

I will have to get organised I guess.

I have some finishes to show you.






One completed wall hanging...a bit crooked but you get the idea.  In the end I quilted the flower pot and the triangular pattern around the outside.  I started to quilt around the flowers but it just didn't look right so I have left them.  I think with the beads, there is enough detail on them.




I have been playing around with some hessian I had stashed.  I want to design some specific mass-produced bits and peices for next year as someone has asked me to do a Christmas craft stall. I'm not sure if I will do it or not but I have lots of ideas I want to try out so this was the spur I needed.







Little hanging Christmas bags...in the end I think I will go with the one on the right but with a stitched panel the same size as the little teddy bear.

A simple hessian lined stocking.  So easy but you do have to double stitch to stop it fraying.  It would be really doable to cross stitch an initial or small name or even a little design to personalise it.
I might try some smaller versions as well.

And some baking

A chelsea bun Christmas tree...see my frugal blog for details lol.

I completed the first square for my afghan. I will wait till I have a few more done to show them.  1 down, 199 to go!

Have a great week everyone xx


Right, well I had better clean up the living room.  I keep hearing mentions of Christmas tree

8 comments:

  1. beautiful finishes..
    happy sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects!! So much to do and things to be inspired by during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes. I love the little bags and stocking. Your chelsea bun looks yummy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall hanging looks stunning. I old just et one of those buns with my cuppa!
    You'll do we'll at a craft fayre with those cute items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hessian looks good with the ribbon woven through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Wall Hanger and stockings, simply gorgeous.
    Although that Chelsea Bun looks tasty, great idea too to make them into a tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping on and reading my blog. I love to read your comments and if you do comment, it means I can find your blog..one can never follow too many blogs!.

My Website